Saturday, September 12, 2009

Current Schedule-Revised

At present, I am working on three huge and exciting projects... one for a large company in Denmark, including custom logo designs with complementary template design. The second project is a custom designed e-commerce website, with unique template and logo designs for an online gift boutique. I'm also designing a gorgeous website with matching printable coupons for an upscale salon in the tri-state area. While feminine designs and concepts are my first love, I'm really enjoying working with this super fellow in Denmark. Because I have a mostly female clientele, he is patiently working with me until I get this company's designs just a little less feminine. Professional, clean and elegant I can do... but masculine, well, it's a bit of a challenge, but totally fun!